Active substances are increasingly obtained by plant syntheses of secondary plant substances such as a-tocopherol or triterpene.
Light energy is a necessary condition for the cultivation of plant cells or general phototrophic organisms (reactions to light and darkness). For this purpose a light module was developed for the RAMOS® which enables an individual light exposure for each flask.
In this, the light exposure (day-night cycle) and the light exposure intensity (dimming) can be varied within light exposure profiles, thus simulating appropriate ambient conditions for every organism.
|VA-RAMOSCLS8||Program-supported light exposure for RAMOS®, 8 channels, photon flux density 0 to 2,000 μmol/m²/s per flask place.|
|VA-RAMOSCL8SA||Stand‐alone light exposure module for manual exposure, 8 channels, photon flux density 0 to 2,000 μmol/m²/s per flask place.|
- RAMOS® - bioprocess optimisationMeasurement of OTR (Oxygen transfer rate), CTR (Carbondioxid transfer rate) and RQ (respiration quotient) in cell cultures and microbial cultures763 KB
- RAMOS® - Fed-Batch automated fed system for microorganisms or cellsFully automated feed control extension for the established RAMOS functionality695 KB
- RAMOS® BrochureBioprocess optimization in shake fasks4 MB
- RAMOS® - bioprocess optimisationPowerPoint presentation: Get involved with the why, what and where9 MB
- Product portfolio biotechnologyEverything around the fermenter2 MB