Medically attractive products, like insulin, antibodies and many more, are synthesised in bioreactors with the help of microorganisms and cell cultures.
Microorganisms or cells in a culture are fed in a defined way using a fed-batch control system.
This process has previously been used in mass production in large fermenters for the achievement of an optimal yield of biomass and/or product.
The RAMOS® system fed-batch enables fully automated fed-batch fermentation in shake flasks or stirred vessels. The RAMOS® parallel fermenter system with the proven respiration rate measuring method is thus expanded to include an automated dosing system.
|Feed||8 syringes with a volume of up to 10 ml|
|Dosing rate||0.6 μl/h to 380 ml/h|
|VA-RAMOSFTTD8||Program-supported dosing, 8 channels, 8 syringes with up to 10 ml volume|
- RAMOS® - bioprocess optimisationMeasurement of OTR (Oxygen transfer rate), CTR (Carbondioxid transfer rate) and RQ (respiration quotient) in cell cultures and microbial cultures.763 KB
- RAMOS® - Fed-Batch automated fed system for microorganisms or cellsFully automated feed control extension for the established RAMOS functionality.695 KB
- RAMOS® - bioprocess optimisationGet involved with the why, what and where.9 MB
- Catalogue fermentation techniqueCatalogue excerpt fermentation technique13 MB
- Product portfolio biotechnologyEverything around the fermenter.2 MB