The ViscoPakt measuring stirrer is a strong stirring an torque measuring system with speed regulation and state-of-the-art torque measurement sensitivity.The separate controller has a keypad and an LC display, which shows the torque and rotational speed.
Due to its compact construction, it also fits into a small apparatus, e.g. a 250 mL reactor system. As the design has no gearing, an extraordinarily large range of torque can be continuously achieved with no switching.
The measurement sensitivity is impressive. Viscosity variations in the order of the viscosity of water are still resolved.
- Powerful and compact
- High measuring accuracy
- High sensitivity
- Robust measuring principle
- Recording of rotational speed and torque
- Large, continuous rotational speed range
- Specifiable re-start response after power failure
- Automatic correction of the zero torque
- Adjustable soft start ramp
- Rotational speed and torque limiting adjustable
- Quick-release chuck
- Silent, smooth running
- System stirrer for automatic laboratory process plant
- Detection of reaction phases
- Recording of stirrer dissipation in the reaction calorimeter
- Measurement of rheological material properties
- Scale-up tests
- Process monitoring
The measurement sensitivity is impressive.
Viscosity variations in the order of the viscosity of water are still resolved.