Torque Measurement Stirrers
The measuring stirrer is a strong stirring an torque measuring system with speed regulation and state-of-the-art torque measurement sensitivity.The separate controller has a keypad and an LC display, which shows the torque and rotational speed.
- Powerful and compact
- High measuring accuracy
- High sensitivity
- Robust measuring principle
- Recording of rotational speed and torque
- Large, continuous rotational speed range
- Specifiable re-start response after power failure
- Automatic correction of the zero torque
- Adjustable soft start ramp
- Rotational speed and torque limiting adjustable
- Quick-release chuck
- Silent, smooth running
Areas of application
- System stirrer for automatic laboratory process plant
- Detection of reaction phases
- Recording of stirrer dissipation in the reaction calorimeter
- Measurement of rheological material properties
- Scale-up tests
- Process monitoring
The measurement sensitivity is impressive.
Viscosity variations in the order of the viscosity of water are still resolved.