Robots from the SciBot™ family are cartesian robotic systems which are mainly produced for special applications where there are no “off-the-shelf“ solutions.
Thus, for example the Scibot™ is used for the formulation and quality assurance of mixtures.
Due to their modular construction, further fields of application have very quickly resulted in the areas of chemistry, microbiology and cell culture technology. Thus, various tasks can be carried out using only one system when it is fitted with various additional measuring equipment and a tool changer. But a SciBot™ can also be used for specialised tasks, such as the measurement of pH or conductivity in microtiter plates or as a 3D printer for gels with living cells.
Integration into laboratory and production processes is possible.
- Flexible liquid handling platform
- Sterilisable as an option
- Additional sensors can be integrated
- Additional actuators can be integrated
- Simple integration into upstream and downstream applications
- High Throughput Experimentation(HTE parallel syntheses)
- Upstream/downstream processing
- Liquid handling
- Emulsifying, dispersing, titrating
- Cell culture in microtiter plates
Find some Sample Systems of the SciBot™ Multifunctional Laboratory Robot for the versatile application range here.