Depending on requirements, the user administration may be set by the administrator to the strict FDA regulations (GLP, GMP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11), or to quick ability to react to faults and to restrictions against operating errors.
All log-in procedures and changes to user accounts are recorded in extensive reports. This is carried out both in the log file of the application manager and in the historical database of an active project.
Rights can be individually allocated to each user. At first a user has to log in using his name and password before he can work with the system. The access control is active in:
- Modules, for example, project administration, control program editor etc.
- Windows with possibilities for critical data point parameterisation
- Objects created by a user, such as programs, flow diagrams and recipes and individual control objects
The user administration can, after an adjustable period of inactivity, automatically lock the system.
The access control is a sensible addition for WebVision™ connections of other computers.
|SL-BENRECH||Access and User Administration for LabVision®|
- LabVision® - The maximum automation with the minimum of engineeringSee how easy it can be producing complex recipes and realizing difficult processes within minutes!4 MB
- Catalogue automation technique softwareCatalogue excerpt automation technique software17 MB